Saturday, February 28, 2009

So Far.....

If we just get pulled pork and BBQ chicken then we can get more for our money. Golden potato casserole was pretty good, so that's a yes. Green salads are not a good thing due to heat as according to BBQ lady.

We have utensils, plates, and cups. More than enough to go around.
Side dishes would be a good thing.
It would also be BYOB drinks.
I will bring the cooler bench for ice, soda and beer.

Carla, as far as desserts are concerned, we will leave that up to you, but please get in contact with Paulette. She wants to have a sheet cake as a surprise birthday for Uncle Paul. His b-day is the 10th of June. It was suggested putting on the cake "Happy birthday to all the Senior members of the Berglund clan." Or Happy Birthday to everyone who had a birthday in the last year.

I need to hear from the rest of the clan by Tuesday at the latest, so I can make final arrangements for the BBQ. Thanks to all have responded so far.

Later
RB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think pulled pork and BBQ chicken sounds great! Would it just be those two items and then some of us bring side dishes, i.e. potato salads, etc. I'd still like to do a birthday cake, but we could have other desserts too....Eat, Eat, Eat....Visit, visit, visit, Eat, Eat, Eat !!! The food above, would it still be $10.00? You're doing a good job with getting this put together. Thanks !! Paulette

Anonymous said...

I don't need to do dessert, I'd have to have them shipped in anyway. And there is this wonderful invention called ice. If I bring a green salad and put it on ice, it will stay cool. I have secret ways of doing this.