Monday, February 16, 2009

Reunion Update #1

I think I talked to everyone I am related to last Sunday. The positive response was really refreshing. Thank you all very much. Spoke to Robin yesterday, and she e-mailed me back. Aunt Rosalie wants to come as long as Robin is driving. Glynnie wants to come too. Robin hasn't heard from Carl Jr. or Rod. Called Paulette, she said "you're really getting this ball rolling." I replied" You betcha girl!" She will contact her side of the family. Spoke to Uncle Paul, and he is recovering nicely. Working out with them soup cans. We have one vote for this summer. Mom couldn't understand why everyone wouldn't just drop everything to come. My vote is for the 1st week in June, unless Cherry Festival is something most every one wants to consider. We couldn't use the city part of course, but there are other parks around here, like the one that Mel and Jason got married at. June may not work for everyone, so lets hear some ideas there people.

We also heard from Shawn and Josie. They will be coming out some time in March maybe. We exchange e-mail frequently now. I also created my own cribbage monster. I don't know if it's the cards or if Cathy's smarter than I am, but I keep getting my ass stumped.

Later
Rich

5 comments:

Gale said...

I love cribbage. Tim and I play on occasion. Like I said I will be here for any date on the reunion.

Anonymous said...

I have warned the husband, he is already worrying about what to do with the cats. meh..... Royce

Anonymous said...

Last I heard you can rent the Triangle Park----the one before the old roystone hotsprings--foe 125 bucks a day...you would have the whole park to yourselves...bring your camper and spend the night..bring a boat!.....

Anonymous said...

We're open to this summer too, if that's what everyone wants.

Phil said...

Keep us posted on when where and we will be there.