Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ready or Not, Here we Go!!

So far, everyone is on the same track! Now, I would like to know if anyone is interested in preparing a kind of family biography with photos? This could be shown at the reunion, and if someone wants a copy, they can request one. There is a lot of history and none of us knows all the details, so it would be very entertaining and educational for us all. So, everybody, gather your dusty photos, add captions or stories and keep them in a safe place until we can get it together. Suggestions please!! Maybe each family can do one on their own branch, then we can put them all together. Does anyone have suggestions for mementos? Keep it clean. Input people, input. GIGO.

Cathy

3 comments:

Retro Blog said...

Perhaps a big old family address boo to go with those pictures and history along with email, blog info etc.

Gale said...

I don't have any pictures other than the video made oh so many decades ago.

Jennifer said...

I don't have much, I'm a little boring. Might be a little edumacational. :) I'll bring my camera and film stuff.