Friday, February 27, 2009

Eats???

We have been discussing the food situation for the reunion. How does everyone feel about having BBQ? For Rocky's funeral, Iron Horse brought in some pulled pork and buns. It was really good. They have other items too. Chicken, beef, cole slaw, potato salad, beans, etc. This would cost approx. $7-$10 per person. One of the reasons we thought about this was all the out of town folks not having a chance to fix something for a pot luck. Just makes the trip that much easier.

We need some input here. No decisions made without it.

http://www.ironhorsebbq.net/ check it out.

Later
RB

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count us in.... I can provide dessert if you want.

Gale said...

My mouth is drooling, I love their stuff.

Retro Blog said...

I'll be helping Mom make golden potato casserole...um unless you don't want us to.... (evil smirk)

Phil said...

And I was so looking forward to cold Albertson's chicken, BBQ sound good to me.