Thursday, April 15, 2010

No Phone-It's gone.

Richard is not one to worry about cell phones, etc. When I looked for his phone because it was telling us it was needing to be charged, I found it in his coat pocket. The phone tells me it has a text message. I open it, and here is this message from T-Mobile that the owner of this phone has until 4-15 to add minutes to the contract, or lose them. I asked Rich if he saw the message. "Hell no. What message?" So I explain to him what was there, and he hits the roof. "I paid for those minutes, they cannot take them away, they are mine.!!!" So this morning, he calls T-Mobile and tells them off after several minutes, then hangs up on them. He started the morning with a headache, so I asked him if he felt better? He grins up at me and say "Yes." So as of today, I guess he no longer has a cell phone number or minutes. He is immensely glad. He hates phones anyway, and the cell phone was just for emergency. No more emergencies for him.
We have a couple of appts. in Boise today, so catch you later.
Cathy

1 comment:

Retro Blog said...

I have a trac phone, its one step up from two tin cans strung together with a string. They allow minutes to roll over. I purchase a years worth at a time simply to keep from putting on all those damn numbers. I am due in July. I don't need to have a mobile phone glued to my ear as I toodle around in my car, it looks so stupid. What REALLY looks stupid is watching someone a large store such as Freddy's manically shopping and eyeing the good wildly having a hand free conversation. If you aren't part of the conversation, you are the audience and this audience thinks it looks completely stupid and I really don't want to hear you discuss anything but help on selecting food items. Thank you.