Sunday, April 11, 2010

Little Man Eulogy

Thank you all for the sentiments. It is a mixed curse and blessing for us. Little Man was just a dog, but he had a heart of gold, and lifted leg. We sure do miss him. His loss is felt deeply, especially after losing Oscar. We have all girls now, and they feel the absence also.

Today was a day of moving on. I asked Richard to remove the protective plastic from around the door and washer/dryer, then I cleaned up the last remnants of Little Man's folly. In the end, he could do no more than wet on his front legs and the floor. I washed all the dog beds and blankets, put them outside to air out and dry, and mopped the floor of the utility room with disinfectant and 409. Clean slate.

Time to fix dinner, I had to let this set for awhile as I had to collect my thoughts after starting.

Have a good evening all.
Later,,, Cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George Carlin said it well,
"when you obtain a pet, you will eventually be participating in a small tragedy, be warned." Or something in that vein only funnier. R