Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Up Date

Nothing new just the same old crap. Except for the Auction of Mom's Silver and what few coins there were.Don't know yet what the final amount is, takes about two weeks to get a check.

Got a letter from Ander and ran it through a translator web site but it's still hard to understand so I sent it to everyone have fun. Hee Hee Hee !!! I am going to e-mail him back and ask , what his goal is with all this and what he expects, basically what his intention's are.

That's my story and I'm sticken with it.

Later RB

4 comments:

Retro Blog said...

Um all I got out of it was that I have a great uncle Folke, right?
And his descendents would some sort of cousin twice removed?
Ja sure, you betcha.

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

Yes he is the only one left who we could get a DNA sample from who is a direct desendent from PER.

RB

Phil said...

Maybe he's just a curious guy that wants to put all the leaves on the family tree.

Retro Blog said...

yeah, are there Swedish Mormons?