Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Time to Vent

Fair warning to all, it is time for me to vent, and the Mirror just doesn't work any more. Now I will be using some very colorful language, the c word is one of them. However, this is directed at one particular female on our local sewer board. So if you have sensitive ears or take offence to all the derogatory terms that I have running through my head then please read no further. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Several years ago I was dumb enough to be talked into filling an opening on the sewer board. Damn this was good,I can give a little back. All was well for the first year or so I though(dumb ass) little did I realize that my warped sense of humor or my straight forward up front, tell the truth approach was pissing off the cunt in the chairpersons seat. Now understand this is a volunteer position, no pay, my time! I was working about 20 hours per week, and some weekends, doing maintenance and repairs that were long past due. My only goal was to have a system that would serve the town of Letha well into the future, with regular maintenance, and very little cost. My goal was in sight and I'm thinking the rest was going to be easy. Life got in the way and the shit hit the fan.
There was this asshole who was over $1000.00 behind on his sewer bill and no way to get a hold of him but I tracked him down. I told him who I was and what I called him for and ask if he could come to a meeting and make arrangements for payment. He said sure he would be there. The motherfucker never showed up. About two weeks later he shows up on my doorstep, drunk. I told him I could not help him that he would have to come to a meeting and talk to the board, that I was just a board member and had only one vote. Again this piece of shit never showed. Now this motherfucker has a set of balls the size of a elephant. What he did was rent his front yard out to this unsuspecting fool in an old piece of shit camp trailer, then digs down to the sewer line and hooks in. No permit, no permission, he's behind himself and charging rent with an illegal sewer hook up. I find out about this about two months into this deal and go check it out. Surprised the shit out of me. So I knocks on the door this old man about 100 or so sticks his head out and blows pot smoke in my face. Now I don't mind that so much but the bad breath was almost deadly. I ask him about the sewer hook up and did he know it was illegal, and that it had to be unhooked. Damn don't piss off old dudes that are fucked up. The dude steps out side wearing nothing but his skivvies and I'm thinking this is not going well. He says who the fuck are you and what the fuck you mean illegal, and then he drops his joint. He's down on his hands and knees looking. It's time for me to leave. So I go find the head cunt and tell her about the illegal hook up. She says she is going to check it out and for me to go on home.( Hee Hee Hee) I says OK and leave. About two days later the rentee turns up at the head cunts house drunk. Starts bitchin and talking law suit,and telling the head cunt that I told him I was the sewer board chairman and all kinds of other shit and she believes him. And that's when the shit hits the fan. Well the head cunt throws all this up in my face at the next sewer board meeting. You could have Knocked me over with a feather, I was that shocked and for one of the only times in my life, at a loss for words. So I sat quiet for all of about three seconds and told her and the board that they should know me well enough by now to know I don't do shit like that. I'm thinking to my self , what the fuck is this shit all about? After the meeting I'm walking out to my truck and the head cunt comes storming out the door and gets in my face and starts screaming and spitting like a cat with vice grips on it's tail. Now, by damn I've had enough, I don't hit her but I told her if she didn't shut her fucking mouth I was going to rip her fucking head off and shit in it. She slaps her hand over her mouth and backs up about four steps and starts in again, by then the rest of the board members are standing around watching and waiting to see if there's going to be any blood to clean up. One of the board members grabs the head cunt and puts her in her car and I go home, It takes me a couple of hours to cool down. So I stay out in the shop and think this through and I'm still at a loss. What the fuck did I do to piss that bitch off ? I mean in the first place, not just a couple hours ago. So two days go by and I'm still running this shit over and over in my head. Back to work , illegal sewer hook up has to go. I don't have any info on this motherfucker so I go to town and the P an Z office. They will not give any one any thing unless you file a complaint. So I did as a private citizen not as sewer board member, which is my right. Well they couldn't find any info on this motherfucker so they send it to the Letha sewer board to take care of, well when the head cunt See's this she comes unglued. She calls up and asks if she and the secretary can come over and talk , I don't think much of it ,about three minutes later there's a knock on the door wife lets them in. Head cunt walks in and stands in the middle of my living room and is waiving this complaint form around and accuses me of having a vendetta against motherfucker. I couldn't even get out of my chair, I was power less, but it didn't take me long you can bet your ass on that, and I had enough. I told the head cunt she could take her sewer board and stuff it in her ass . and you know what that is exactly what she wanted she sucked me in like a rookie. That's a dumb shit. Now this is the end of the first chapter, and there's a whole lot more to come. So this is the King of Letha signing off for now.

Later RB

2 comments:

Uncle Spud & Aunt JoJo said...

Damn I can't wait for chapter 2!!

Anonymous said...

No good deed goes unpunished. Didn't you learn that in the Navy?

Standing by for Chapter 2.
(evil smirk) Retro