Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chapter 2

Same warning as before, just toned down a hair, no more c word, Chairperson will be CP ,Secretary treasure will be ST, Vise Chair will be VC, Board member BM, Father in law BH and pay trons or victims PV, as for me well I'm just me. Almost forgot, Maintenance Dude MD. BM can also mean bowel movement.


Now here it is several years later and I still don't want to be involved. BUT, where our house sets on the sewer line, if anything happens at the pump station and we stop pumping ,the water backs up, we are the first to know cause our throne bubbles and burps so I call CP she Calls MD, he drives all the way over from Kuna for $85.00 per hour. RIP OFF !!! Anyway MD says HE found a couple of Wires Burnt off ,so he cleans off the ends and puts them back where they were, starts pump and drives home. The pump ran until he got to the highway and stopped, second day same problem, MD is back I don't know what he did this time, but he didn't have an electrician with him. This dude is a real piece of work and CP feels sorry for him cause he's disabled and has a young baby to feed. He's also her buddy and backup. I also think she is taking a payoff but I can't prove it. So pump is runing more water gets pumped down this time so it lasts longer but not by much. Third times a charm or so I've heard. MD is back still stuck on stupid, this time he says he pulled the four hanging switches and cleans them. ? Water tight switches on the end of power cords that when the water level rises , switch closes and powers pump, simple ,or not. Anyway over time, about four mounths crap builds up on said switches and no power to pump. Monday morning throne is working or so I thought, Wife screams we got bubbles,Damn!!!!!! Icall CP not home no cell phone to cheep. ST, VP and BM'S no can find, SHIT!!!!! Don't have MD's number. What's up with that shit I am pissed. Wife is having problems and needs throne room. Time for super hero to take over and get this shit working. I grab my bolt cutters jump on 4 wheeler and head over to pump station, I go by all the BM's houses no one home or they are afraid to answer the door. Arriving at pump station, I know full well if I touch anything thats a felony, Setting on trusty 4 wheeler Cell phone to ear, wife have you got ahold of anyone yet, about that time VC drives around corner and is coming my way, I wave him down. What's up super hero? Pump's not working again, says I. What do you mean again??? So I explain it to him. Crap he says CP never tells me anything. Do you have keys we need to start the pumps manualy? No he's says.Well I have bolt cutters. He backs up about ten feet shaking his head and turning kinda pale. Oh boy I don't know if I can do that. CP will have me for lunch. O shit VC grow a set and man up or CP isn't going to get anything but leftovers. OK VC says what do we do ? Not me dude

No comments: