Sunday, February 14, 2010

chapter 2 continuation

In the infamous words of the King of Letha, here's the rest of that last sentence I screwed up, and the rest of chapter two.

You cut the locks. I hand VC the bolt cutters and he says how do these work. I guess it's a damn good thing layman do all the real work, I wonder how he got his drivers licence. Ok Ok ! Well he gets the lock cut on the pump station cover and we open it up, sure enough , water is about four feet from the top, this is a 25 ft deep hole. Time to pump it out. Still one lock to go , on the control box. I hit the manual switch and start both pumps. It's going to take about two hours for this much water to go down, cause of all the water backed up in the pipes all over town. When the water gets down where I can see the pumps and the hanging switches , I can see that MD lied about cleaning them , their are all balled up with crap. VC look at this MD screwed us again. Were not going to pay this asshole are we I ask, it's time for him to go. VC has this really worried look on his face, so I let that slide. I take the locks home so I can weld them for further service. Saves money, that's a joke. Anyway MD finally shows up with an electrician this time,( Dumb ass) They had to replace two switches and clean the other two. These four trips to fix one problem cost the sewer dristrict $4000.00 But i didn't find this out till about three weeks later at the BM meeting. I was pissed and I let them know how I felt, MD is a RIP OFF and you keep paying him for shit work. What the hell is wrong with you people your supposed to be taking care of the people of Letha and their money. Who the fuck side are you on. Get real!!!!! MD says I'm not afraid of you I'll prosecute you for interfering with Letha sewer business. MD you need to shut the fuck up you don't live here, you have no say. That's when he stands up,I'm thinking that's good for a man that's disabled, wounder what else he's lied about. MD's wife grabs his arm and says sit down honey you need this job it's the only account we have left. Not for long if I can help it!!! Meetings over I go home. That was in May. Chapter three starts in December and hasn't played it self out yet, so I'm still taking notes. Ugly thing's are coming down , possible prison time for a certain BM.

Happy trails

RB aka Super hero aka The King of Letha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you took pictures, documented everything. Next chapter! Royce

Uncle Spud & Aunt JoJo said...

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with the King.