Monday, January 4, 2010

Mission Completed !

The power's out of Mom's name, the phone is history, the place is empty all the pieces distributed and scattered across the country. Mom's apartment is no more. Turned in the keys to Gary this morning and got a check out sheet with everything listed. By law they have to have the carpet cleaned commercially. Should get all but 72.00 dollars on the cleaning deposit and all the rent for January. I like good news, makes my day. Thank you all for helping get this done in a timely manner. Last but not least, the mailing address has been changed. For those of you that have Christmas checks from Mom that you haven't cashed, I'm not sure if they would go through, the bank will not tell me any thing, till I have the right paper work. We don't need any unnecessary charges. Who ever got the Cuisinart raise your hand, you left some parts here, you will be getting a visit from the Brown Truck. Sure glad that is all done.

Later

RB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send the blade to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee she whined. Thanks for doing the muscle work. Mom is resting on one of my bookshelves next to Harry Potter. Royce

Anonymous said...

Yes thank you for doing all the grunt work. I'm sure you accumulated more than enough junk to keep you busy for a while. Or not!

Gale said...

forgot to tell you, last time I was in the apartment. I snagged the wet cloths out of the sink to launder. they are now clean and go to whoever