Thursday, January 14, 2010

Letter from Sweden update

We got the letter from Sweden copied and it is on it's way to (we hope) all who asked. If you didn't get an e-mail from one of us, and you want a copy of the letter, just contact us and leave an address (electronic or otherwise) and we will send it post haste.

I have been on Ellis Island site looking up names, dates, etc. So far, unable to find anything linking to anyone. We sent Ander a copy of our reunion paper, so maybe we will be able to find out more later.

If you look quickly at the photo sent, it looks a lot like Jim. Personal observation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like a copy of the letter as well....is the photo copied also? Anyway, my e-mail address is: pboyle7655@aol.com

Thanks guys !

Paulette

Anonymous said...

I opened the picture with Leo looking over my shoulder and he said, "Man that looks like Jim!", so you weren't the only one.

This is all too cool.

EJ

Anonymous said...

I FINALLY figured how to open the attachment and the picture was so indistinct I would barely make out the handle bar mustach and the hat. Over all dim impression is that picture reminded me of Carl Berglund Jr. And that is a FAINT resemblance at most. R