Saturday, December 12, 2009

I have found out that my two cents ain't worth shit so I'm going for a nickel, we'll see what happens after that. Trying to work backwards from a quarter, making change and still have a dime left. I was going to talk about golden Parachutes but that's just so much hot air( pun). Damn, it snowed this morning, or last night, anyway there's snow on the ground and in the trees and on the cars, covers up the dog crap. I am taking a break from playing poker too many assholes that think they know how to play. So this is good practice for my typing and spelling, When I figure out what I want to say, using the right words is a bitch, and then spelling. Sure would like to go back to the Eighth grade and start over, not just for the education, but to rechase all the girls again. I would have keep my 57 Chevy wagon and never bought another car. There was plenty of room for a mattress, it just needed some window tint and a pillow. It seems like I have always had a Motorcycle of some kind since I was 10 or 12, love to ride. I only got to ride twice this last summer, my back was not up to it, but I have fixed that and I am looking forward to summer and a long riding season. My first ride was a Allstate Moped 50 cc's and 35 MPH top speed. Man that's nose bleed fast. Dad was working for Gene Atkinson at the time out at the gravel plant by the Letha bridge, and he forgot his lunch one day so Mom had me run his lunch out. So I strapped it to the back and left. 35 MPH what fun, the bugs don't hurt very bad at that speed, who needs goggles?Anyway when I got there , Dad opened his lunch and found that the lid on the thermos had worked loose and soaked his sandwich, he didn't know who to be mad at me or mom, but he ate it any way. He gave mom hell when he got home that night, I left, shit rolls down hill as always. I will try to remember all the Motorcycles that I have had, the years and some of the rides , and what happened to them. And then I will do the same for all the cars that I have had. This is a memory stretching exercise. Until later must go jog the brain.

Later
RB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I dimly remember that Moped and it could barely carry lunch in a sack let alone me. And didn't it break down almost immediately? Good repair practice I'm sure. Royce

Phil said...

I remember several of your bike's even rode a couple. The Moped had a problem of losing an oil cap or some such thing that you could magically find by dropping a rock and watching it bounce. Some of the trivial shit you remember!