Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bathroom Redo - Redux

Almost done here. The shower door will be clear and frameless, there are 2 mirrors in the tile field, plus 2 corner shelves on each corner and 1 soap dish. Shelves are being held up with tape till dry.



This is where the measurements say to add the shelves. I know, the photos are bassackwards but I am still learning how to do this crazy blog.
Along with the bath redo, we are getting ready for our yard sale this weekend. Lots of stuff like bar stools, tables, ceiling fans, dishes, appliances, etc. that you find in most yard sales. Pretty soon I will have to go to town to get change for this fiasco. Gale might bring the Trug out for show and tell. Maybe we can find a buyer .
Cola looks like he is fitting in well and seems to be handling all the hoopla. He is a well mannered puppy and loveable as well. He scared me half to death yesterday when I couldn't find him. He was hiding really good. He would not come out until the other dogs talked him into it.
More pictures later, maybe even in the right order!
CB

3 comments:

Retro Blog said...

Wall paper must go, good work!

yoo hoo said...

cool tile. We're still at the wish we had walls part. I wish we had a plumber in the family... I know that Mitch can do it, but he shouldn't have to.

Gale said...

I wish I had the time and the money and a person to do it!