Friday, July 18, 2008

Project DONE!! Next?

'65 Ford Galaxy exits the shop! My part is done and it's going home. Runs good, goes forward and backwards, looks like shit, needs body and paint work, interior and top, also needs new owner. For sale cheap! $4500.00. You all know what Ford stand for, right? "Fix or repair daily." "Found on road dead." "First on race day." and my personal favorite "Fucking owner's really dumb!!!"

Next project: completion of Clay's cycle. purchased lift yesterday and am putting it together after I finish this blog. Now I can get it up in the air where I can work on it. Then it's on to getting ready for our yard sale. List to follow when we figure one out. Everything that is not growing out of the ground, or tied down, is going away. Then we will plant some fruit trees. Fruits for the fruits. (I said it first and let there be no doubt that looney tunes are alive and well.)

Speaking of looney tunes, Charlie Chicken, aka Foghorn Leghorn, is going to the car show with us tomorrow. He will ride with his head sticking out of the sun roof. This is a stuffed rooster that is about 5 feet tall sitting down,and 6 feet in diameter. Have to do some repair to his head as the stuffing is getting out. By the way, he's the perfect companion for any kind of event in Emmett-by-God America. Just sits there and smiles sweetly, doesn't have a lot to say but you always know what he's thinking. Use your imagination on that one. Photos to follow of the show.

Later RB

4 comments:

yoo hoo said...

Maybe we'll be there next year for this event. I've wanted to go for a long time and never made it. oh well.

Uncle Spud & Aunt JoJo said...

I remember the first show and shine when they used to have them in front of the IGA, about 30 cars and a few bikes. I got a trophy or two for the old T-bucket and one for the Sportster. Too much fun.

Gale said...

It was fun. I enjoyed the company and the breakfast.

carol said...

hello there! Once again I missed the show...and the pancakes! One of these days I will comeover with Gale and have some nice social time with you all....