Sunday, November 25, 2007

Drifting

It was so quit after Jim, Jordy and Donna left I had a ringing in my ear's. Even the dog's were looking lost. Along about bed time, I had to ask Cathy what day it was, some thing some where, made it feel just like a Monday. Ever had one of those? Or worse a T. G. I. F. and no beer.
It was reel nice today, so I went out to the shop, built a good hot fire, then went back in the house and played poker all after noon, damn computer's. Clay was supose to come out and work on his M/C but he's a no show.
Still no transmission for the 1965 ford that's in the shop, getting tired of weighting, was that the right word?Any way, If it don't show , it's out the door you go. Then i can start working on the engine for the 1956 Buick that's in the yard, the engine was rebuilt about 20 years ago and never started. It has to come apart and be cleaned up and all new gaskets. It sounds like a lot of work , but i'm doing this to earn the parts for the hot rod. If you get my drift.
Later
RB

3 comments:

Gale said...

Now don't go blaming that ringing in your ears on the company....we all know better than that. :)
I like your blog - if I dont' say so myself!!!

Uncle Spud & Aunt JoJo said...

I do know one thing about Drifting, if you do it long enough you will run aground.

yoo hoo said...

HEY, isn't your Birthday today.....well Happy Birthday!

BE good!