Friday, November 23, 2007

turkey

we cooked this 26 lbs bird up side down, looked all wrinkled and well you know, but it was great. Berry pie and ice cream is better than pumpkin and cool whip. Jordy kicked butt on the poker table , took the biggest pot with four of a kind 5's. Off to bed, up at 7 taking Ma for a blood test. Made my day! cold out side frost on every thing. Gale set this up for me , so now im a blogger, don't know what that is for sure. Might need some help making this make sence if you get my drift. Found three life Magazines from 1941 man what cool stuff, every thing from tooth picks to cars, new ford 879.00 what a ride. Any body want any goldfish? Sorry can't help. I gotta stop drinking that Arrowhead mountain spring water, I think it's toooo pure. If you get my drift.

I have been thinking about this new hot rod project, Im finally going to get it out of the weeds. Been gathering parts and getting them ready to haul home. Take the body off the frame and do some work on it , fix , clean, and paint, make nice. I plan on keeping track of the build , so I will try for picture's and do up date's, don't know when or how much, depends on fan demand and viewer interest. Picture this, black with blue pearl, not a lot of chrome, low,wide, fast, and sound's like a hot rod! Turns heads and win's trophy's. Now if Icould just build it on TV.
Later
RB

3 comments:

Gale said...

Gold fish? Here's what ya should do...get a watering trough and put 'em in. Maybe a horse or two to keep them company. I liked remnincing about old times, just didn't do enough of that.

yoo hoo said...

Maybe you should submit it to Pimp my ride.
I like the blog thing, keep em coming.

Retro Blog said...

I can't fit a 26 lb bird in my oven, let alone cook it upside down, could keep the breast meat moist. Yep take pictures of the build.