Monday, December 3, 2007

Ramblin

Why is it , that when something minor goe's completely bug shit, thirty seven other things follows right along with it. I know it's not Murphy's law, or that shit just happens, it can't be just about life, and I have ruled out karma. I just don"t get IT. I don't expect any kind of an answer from any one or thing, but it sure makes you wonder! Oh by the way it can't be Murphy I wrapped him in duck tape!
Now this is karma, we were over at Mtn Home air Base at the Hospital, in line for flu shoots # 6 & 7 had been their for ever and it was getting late, so we turned in our #6 & 7 and went home. That was a friday, came down with a cold sunday!!!!! Just now getting over that crap.
New TV comes under subject of top ,??? O hell you know. any way , come to find out AKAI , TV name , dose not have any authorized repair place in southern ID. Called Sam's Club where we got it ,Talked to them about AKAI'S lack of places for warrenty work. So they said they would take it back, right on, right on, right on. Got new TV in back of Cath'y car , it's a VIZIO over at Heathers house cause Cathy is House and Kid sitting, damn no tv tonight, so here I am trying to type this ##$%$.
I am going to change the way people think about us native's of IDAHO, It goes like this, If you were birthed or otherwise hatched in this state of confusion. Your an IDAHODAN, cool , but if you were otherwise brough in from else where. You are a simple IDAHOAN, or worse, you will have to make up your own mind about that.
You can get your bumper sticker at the next cherry festival. To read, NATIVE IDAHODAN.
Later
RB

2 comments:

Gale said...

While in traffic the other day reading license plates, I saw one that read:
N8TIVID or something like that. Anywho I thought of you.

Retro Blog said...

I still like the license plate I saw in Colorado "Um...No". Love it.

I never heard of Native Idahodan. I'm from Emmett,close enough.

Now,Rich,you are gonna LOVE this. You can watch TV on the internet! And most of the network shows don't have all the commercials.
Go to CBS and click on full episodes. I re-watch Kid Nation when I fall asleep on Wednesday evenings.

Google TV and you can find a site to download program to let you view international channels. You future is set.