Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday in Letha

I wonder why it is , that bumper stickers are so fascinating. I do believe it says a lot about the owner of the bumper. But then again, it could be an add on from a practical joker, or a gift from ones' significant other. Either way it's income for someone and something to cover all those dirty scratches on an other wise chrome bumper. Also gives one something to think about while waiting for the light to change. It's fun to be at the front of the line when the light changes but there's nothing to read. The only other alternative is to count people on their cell phones as they pass in front of you in the turn lane. Chocolate ice cream cone for the most counted, YAY RAH lets go for a drive. But back to bumper stickers. This the latest one I read.


Sex is not the answer
Sex is the question
Yes is the answer

Cool huh ?? Yah I know get a life !! If you can come up with a better one let's hear it. Gotta go, time for Horse Power TV.

Later RB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a bumper sticker in the parking lot:

"I have a Marine, and I'm not afraid to use him."

Also what is Horse Power TV?
R

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

Horse power TV comes on every Saturday morning about 9 on spike 241 here and its all about cars and trucks and horse power.Go to horse power webb page its got some cool stuff for the gear head.

Anonymous said...

I prefer Top Gear for my car information, it is beyond funny.