Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Developements

I'm going Elk hunting this year I got lucky and drew a cow tag. Kirk, lugnut and I each drew tags for area 32A for the week of the 13th to the 24th of October. Camping out , eating out of bean cans ,sitting around the camp fire , lots of B.S. and wild story's and with any luck bring home the meat.

Went to a doctors appointment today and got lucky again, I get to go to radiation treatment after Elk hunting every day for seven and one half weeks. In the last three years my PSA has creeped up from 0.0 to 0.2 so we are going to shoot it till it stops or my guts are fried, sounds like fun , what do ya think ? Other than that still working out every day dropped over forty pounds, lifting weights and walking on the treadmill. I plan on being the best built 62 year old in letha, shouldn't be to hard not much competition. Well don't make any one mad you can't out run !

later RB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a tatoo on your scalp, something pretty, like curls or butch wax. Good luck mit das elk.
Ooh elk ribs on the barbie. Watch out for the poison oak. R

Gale said...

I seem to remember eating some marinaded elk. It was good.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, keep up the good work.