Monday, March 29, 2010

Looking for something big

I can't find a bowl. It is a very large plastic bowl called a "Lock and Lock" and all I can find is a top. I had two tops, so I am assuming the other is with the bowl. I can't remember what I did with it so I am asking for help. Did I loan it to anyone, or did I forget it at Virginia's or at the reunion? I am hoping someone out there remembers seeing it or has it. It is about 10.5 inches in diameter and holds about 5.3 quarts. I tried to put a photo of it on here, but it wouldn't transfer. If you want to see what it looks like, go to QVC.com and look up item K20959. Richard and I both think I am losing my mind, so this is a last ditch effort to find the darn thing.

Thank you for reading and all help is appreciated.
CB

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now we're looking for two things? A bowl and your mind?

:)

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

You betcha!:)

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen any previously unnoticed large bowl amongst my collection. However, I did notice that I had brought back a two piece plastic doohickey that goes to the big mixer. Who got that? I mistakenly thought it went with the food chopper. Thanks, R

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

That would be me that got the mixer. Thanks for looking for the bowl, tho. Still haven't found it.
Not sure what a "two piece plastic doohickey" is, but I'm adventureous, sometimes! :)
Cathy

Anonymous said...

It is a two piece hinged plastic thing that fits over the bowl that has a chute for dumping items into the bowl without it flinging all over the kitchen. I shall send/mail/bring it with me. I am used to very carefully dumping ingredients into the mixing bowel. Stand back, phew! R

Mike said...

Hello,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas