Saturday, October 10, 2009

J&D"s bacon salt

This is for all you connoisseurs of fine food. I have here a Bottle of J&D's finest, you can put it on anything, it was developed for the vegetarian and kosher crowd. Zero calorie's, Zero fat and makes everything taste like Bacon. Plus low sodium. They have other Flavors as well , like Hickory and Pepper too name a few. Check it out, at , www.baconsalt.com manufactured for J&D Down Home Enterprises Seattle Wash. 98108. MADE IN USA. I realy like the Hickory it's great on my hard boiled eggs, salmon, chicken, and the list go's on.

Later RB

3 comments:

Uncle Spud & Aunt JoJo said...

I've always wanted a bacon flavored milk shake, finally!

Anonymous said...

I have found a lovely teriyaki sauce called "Soy Veh". Yep, its' Kosher and tasty! R

Anonymous said...

mmmm bacon!