Thursday, December 4, 2008

pissed off your Mother

Yes I made your Mother mad, and no it was not hard to do. Her Dr. appointment is on the 9th in Boise. Cathy was going to take her. But she started running her mouth about Cathy trying to run her appointments and telling her what to do. She wanted an understanding that she was going to have it all her way. Well B.S. I will be damned if your Mother is going to Bad mouth Cathy in any way shape or form especially when Cathy goes out of her way to be nice to your Mother, and help out where she can, Cathy does not have to put up with any verbal abuse.The buck stops here. I told her to get her own damn ride and walked out. She can call 1-800-Dial a ride , for all I give shit. So the next time you talk to your Mother and she starts bitchin, this is what actually happened.
Later
RB

2 comments:

Gale said...

I love you. And I will have a chat before Christmas dinner and if she has to stay home then so be it. I want both of you here. I want the people who I love the most in town here for dinner and mom must behave or she stays home. And that is that. So plan on coming.

Phil said...

I miss all you guys, but I sure am glad I live in Oregon. Ya'll need to come and visit.