Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birthday Doings

Had a really great day. Coffee at the computer, a "Happy Birthday" from the hubby. We went in to the gym and worked out, came home, showered, and took off for Mtn. Home. Mom "made" potato salad out of store bought by adding eggs, Lisa introduced us to her new family. His first and middle name are John Robert. So is my Dad. His daughter is 5 and 1/2 and very precocious. Her name is Emily Alexis Marie. Emily is my mom's aunt name. Alexis is my brother's daughter's name. Marie is Lisa's middle name. Emmy's biological mom is Margaret, that is my mom's name. Emily's nickname is either Emmy (like our dog) or Emmy Bug. Smart girl. Has a hard time with names, other than that, a sweetheart.

I am looking forward to our "dinner date" on the train. Richard heard about it on the radio and arranged it all. They do a number of different themed train rides. Some with dinner, some with an old west theme. Ours will be a dinner ride to Banks and back. The car Rich reserved the table in is for adults only. There is a family car too. I just bought some new clothes, so I have something nice to wear. They don't have the Cascade run right now as the tunnel is under inspection and making sure it is safe to go through.

I have lost 61 lbs. so far, and am still going. Feels great. Jim put in into perspective like this "That's a 2nd grader!" Love going through the closet and realizing nothing fits BECAUSE IT IS TOO BIG!!!!! Greatest feeling in the world. Or close to it. Richard is very supportive. He cheers me on each time I do a weigh in. I have such a great hubby!!

Hope your day was a good one too.
Later CB

No comments: