Thursday, May 19, 2011

Princess Blue
































Redressing the Princess, Full primer and guide coat. Now the task of wet sanding with 400 grit wet paper and lots of water, plus about 80 man hours.This is her under ware, I'm just taking out the wrinkles. If you stand out side and catch the light just right look down the side of the car and see the SHINE,this is just primer, blows my mind. Curly came over and worked with me for about 3 hours we got a lot done. Curly and I talked it over the Hulk is now mine.Whats a Hulk ,well it is a 1965 Dodge short wheel base 4x4 pick up. Lite green you know Forest Service green. Some old seat out of a Cadillac and a cracked steering wheel. Needs an a/c bad, anyway back to the Princess.My gaol is to be finished by Show and Shine mid July.


Later RB

4 comments:

Gale said...

NICE!!

Anonymous said...

Looks very promising! R

Phil said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

That will be a very pretty car!